Western Sydney International is providing multi-year scholarships of $7,500 and $5,000 to fresh beginners who enroll in Western Sydney University’s undergraduate courses in Spring 2019 and 2020.
There is no need for implementation. For a scholarship, all fresh requests for admission will be regarded automatically. Your scholarship offer will be described in your letter of offer of admission if you are effective.
Eligibility for this Scholarship
Scholarships are awarded to Western Sydney University for entry on academic achievement in a completed year 12 qualification or equivalent.
for more information and scholarship ditails please visit the official website
Date of acceptance
Until completed, scholarships will be awarded on a first-come-first-served basis. To prevent disappointment, students are recommended to accept the scholarship as quickly as possible.
$7,500 per year for tuition fees (up to a maximum of 3 years) or $5,000 per year for tuition fees (up to a maximum of 3 years)
- be an international student and not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
- If your visa status changes to one of these during the study period, the scholarship will discontinue.
- Start afresh research course for the first time in Spring 2019 or 2020
- Study in a graduate program enrolled with CRICOS
- Meet the academic eligibility criteria for a multi-year scholarship of either $7,500 or $5,000
- Meet all other criteria for admission and acknowledge their offer for admission.