Western Sydney University
Western Sydney International is providing multi-year scholarships of $7,500 and $5,000 to young beginners who enroll in Western Sydney University’s undergraduate courses in Spring 2019 and 2020.
- There is no need for implementation. For a scholarship, all fresh requests for admission will be regarded automatically.
- Your scholarship offer will be described in your letter of offer of admission if you are effective.
Scholarships are granted on academic achievement in a completed Year 12 qualification or equivalent recognized by Western Sydney University for admission.
- Be an international student and not an Australian citizen,
- a citizen of New Zealand or a permanent Australian resident.
- Start a new research course for the first time in Spring 2019 or 2020
- be studying in a CRICOS registered undergraduate degree program
- Meet the academic eligibility criteria for a multi-year scholarship of either $7,500 or $5,000
- Meet all other criteria for admission and acknowledge their offer for admission.
Applicants are not eligible if they
- Are an Australian or New Zealand citizen or are permanently resident in Australia
- Are students from overseas or come to the university for an exchange?
- At Western Sydney University, they are presently registered in an undergraduate program
- Do not start the research in the session and year of your offer. The start may not be postponed
- Over 160 sophisticated loan points are awarded.
(Note: in the case of advanced graduation, the scholarship shall apply for a reduced duration of the course and shall not exceed the annual
value of the scholarship in any full-time study year.)
are applying to study a program located at Sydney City campus another grant was given by the University or another organization covering the price (in whole or in part) of the tuition charges for studying at Western Sydney University. Note: Students applying via the University’s articulation pathway partners will be considered note: Students applying via the University’s articulation pathway partners will be considered for a scholarship according to marginally different criteria. All CRICOS registered undergraduate degrees excluding courses subject to strict quotas. Courses with quotas include Doctor of Medicine, Bachelor of Nursing and Bachelor of Nursing (Graduate Entry).
- $7,500 per year contribution towards tuition fees (up to three years maximum) or
- $5,000 per year contribution towards tuition fees (up to three years maximum)
Until completed, scholarships will be awarded on a first-come-first-served basis.
To prevent disappointment, students are recommended to accept the scholarship as quickly as possible.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for official website