Asian Development Bank Scholarship at the University of Auckland, New Zealand
The objective of the program is to offer well-qualified citizens of ADB member countries a unique opportunity to study economic, scientific, technological and other developmental studies in participating academic institutions in the Asia Pacific region.
The scholars are to contribute to the economic and social development of their countries of origin after completing their study programs.
Datiels | Asian Development Bank
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship: Master degree
- Gender: Male and Female
- Country: New Zealand
- Institute: University of Auckland
- Deadline: 2020 – 2021
Fields at master’s level
- Master of International Business
- Master of Public Health
- Masters Programmes in Engineering
- Master of Science
- Master of Arts
- Tuition fees
- Travel expense
- Medical insurance
- Be an ADB borrower’s national. Visit the ADB- Japan Scholarship Programs for a list of current developing Member States.
- have earned an approved master’s degree enrollment in an accredited university
- Have graduation or an equivalent of a brilliant academic record
- Have a completely professional experience (with a university diploma) for at least two years at the time of application
- Have experience of oral and written communication in English in order to study abroad
- On request, be under 35 years of age. For exceptional cases, however, the age limit is 45 years for services appropriate for senior officers and/or managers.
- Please agree to come back home after the Program has been completed.
Those who are considered unacceptable
- Managing directors, alternative executives, ADB management and staff, advisors and relatives of the above.
- The employees of institutions linked to JSP are not able to apply to their own organization.
- Applicants who live or work in a country other than their own.
- Applicants who are already enrolled in Master’s or have already completed Master’s programs.
- Studies, distance learning, short-term training, conferences, workshops, theses, and research projects are not considered eligible.
- ADB-JSP Information Sheet
- ADB-JSP Application Form
- Offer letter to the University of Auckland ( Copy )
- Academic documents
- Employment certificate issued by the company where you worked, Employment certificate issued by the company
- Family Income Certificate issued by the company. You have to be an annual/monthly income of your parent or spouse.
- IELTS Test
- Study applications starting in 2021 are due to end on 19 July 2020
- The scholarship selection process will run from 22 July – 27 September 2020.
- Through November 2020, successful candidates will be informed.
How to apply
For more information please visit the official website