Fully Funded – USA
- Scholarship to be Taken: East-West Center University, Hawaii, USA
- Scholarship By: Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP)
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year, 3 Year
- Deadline: December 1st, 2019
Applications for the Scholarship 2020 Asian Development Bank are now being accepted. With support from the Japanese government, the Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB – JSP) was founded in April 1988. The Bank for Asian Development –Apan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP) provides support for a Master’s degree in ADB-JSP-approved fields of study at the University of Hawaii in Mānoa (UHM) and for involvement in the East-West Center (EWC) programs of training, residential and leadership development.
ADB-JSP is a scholarship program developed in developing Asian Development Bank member countries to improve human resource capability. In order to promote socioeconomic growth, scholars are required to return to their home countries to apply and share their new knowledge and skills after completing their studies.
Financial Coverage for the Scholarship
- Complete charges for tuition.
- Airfare to the United States from the home country of the scholar.
- The underlying cost of living in the United States.
- In the United States, health and medical coverage.
- Airfare from the United States to the home country of the scholar at the conclusion of his study course.
- A special grant may be required for the preparation of a dissertation for academic scholars.
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Pacific Island Studies
- Public Administration
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Law
Countries can apply
Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan,Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam
Who is Eligible for scholarship
- Be a leading member of the ADB regional. Visit the ADB-Japan Scholarship Program to search your country name for a list of current developing member countries.
- Have earned admission at an accredited academic institution to an approved teacher.
- Have a bachelor’s degree with a superior academic record or its equivalent.
- Have at least two years of full-time work experience at the time of request (acquired after a university degree).
- Be able to pursue training in oral and written English communication skills.
- At the time of application, be under 35 years old. For exceptional cases, the age limit is 45 years for services that are appropriate for senior officials and managers.
- Be in a healthy state.
- Agree to return upon completion of the course to your home country.
Documents that you need
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet.
- Academic documentation – both academic transcripts and degree certificates.
- Certificate of Employment for the duration of employment issued by the company.
- Certificate of Income issued by the company.
- Certificate of Family Income issued by the company. Must be either your parent’s or spouses’ annual/monthly income.
- Copy of your Passport.
- Valid IELTS test.
For more information and apply to this scholarship please visit the official website