Afghan Junior Faculty Development Program in India 2020
The Afghan Junior Faculty Development Program, which will take place in India from January to March 2020, and American University support can be a unique opportunity for Afghan university teachers to be equipped with professional training, workshops, seminars, professional conferences.
- Close Date: 25,11, 2019
- Result: Start of December 2019
- Duration of program: 10 Weeks
- Hosted Country: India
- Host University: American University of India
- State-Sponsored: USA
- Field of the program: Economics
- Who can Apply: Male and Female
- program Language: English
- Program Target: Afghan
Who is eligible for this program
Should be an Afghan citizen and work full-time in Afghanistan with private or public institutions of higher education. Must have one to five years of work experience. Must have the degree of a bachelor.Must be interested in continuing their teaching at the Universities of Afghanistan. Must have volunteer experience.
Process of program
The application will be chosen on the basis of its leadership skills and qualifications, teaching interest in the university of Afghanistan, professional objective declaration, personal statement, TOEFL score, work experience and academic achievement in India.
How to apply
- Fill in the request form and sign a first application form. Download and read the application instructions for Certain documentation must be given.
- Collect your other document which needs in this program
- Send your documents in this Email Address: [email protected]
- For more information and application form Please visit U.S. EMBASSY IN AFGHANISTAN Website.