2000 Scholarships to Study in India 2020
The Department of Human Resource Development and the Indian Ministry of Commerce and Industry and India’s report give 2000 international students scholarships. The bursary covers tuition, entrance fees, accommodation, and food. Interested students can get an SII Partner Institute admission.
Details | Indian Scholarship
- Opportunity Type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor Degree | Master degree | PhD degree
- Country: India
- Organization: SII Scholarship
- Gender: Male and female
- No. of Scholarship: 2000 Scholarships
- Scholarship for: 2020 – 2021
- Tuition fees
- Admission fees
- Bachelor degree Scholarship
- 5 years + Cours
- Master Degree Scholarship
- 3 to 4 years based on course duration
- PhD Degree Scholarship
- 2 years of Study
- Studies and backgrounds of applicants must be excellent in the latest degree they have achieved.
- The applicants shall pass the SII team’s Ind-SAT test.
- Candidates must be admitted to one of the SII Partner Institutes.
- The applicants must pass all academic topics and promote them for the next year
- Will succeed in every position and discipline
- The applicants must maintain at least 75% of the attendance
As members enter another organization and have their own costs to pay.
How to apply
Eligible applicants have to apply for one of Study In India’s partner institutes.